3 Stocks Driving The Consumer Non-Durables Industry Higher
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 8.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 33.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- EDS's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.03 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 12.21, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- EXCEED CO LTD reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past 2 years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, EXCEED CO LTD reported lower earnings of $0.33 versus $0.96 in the prior year.
- The gross profit margin for EXCEED CO LTD is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 27.28%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 4.36% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$13.97 million or 293.04% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.