Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/5/14, Capital Product Partners L.P. (CPLP) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.2325, payable on 8/15/14. As a percentage of CPLP's recent stock price of $11.16, this dividend works out to approximately 2.08%, so look for shares of Capital Product Partners L.P. to trade 2.08% lower — all else being equal — when CPLP shares open for trading on 8/5/14.
Below is a dividend history chart for CPLP, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.2325 declared by Capital Product Partners L.P.:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from CPLP is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 8.33% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of CPLP shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, CPLP's low point in its 52 week range is $8.12 per share, with $11.63 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $11.16.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, CPLP makes up 2.94% of the Guggenheim Shipping ETF (SEA) which is trading lower by about 1.3% on the day Friday. In Friday trading, Capital Product Partners L.P. shares are currently up about 0.6% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV