CHARLOTTE, N.C., Aug. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Tree.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: TREE) today announced that it will participate the in the Needham Interconnect Conference on Tuesday, August 5, 2014. Alex Mandel, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at 10:30 AM Eastern Time (ET). The presentation will be open to the general public via webcast at http://wsw.com/webcast/needham68/tree.
Additionally, the Company will release its fiscal second quarter 2014 results to the public before trading begins on August 5, 2014, one day earlier than previously announced. The Company's conference call to discuss the quarter's results will be held as originally scheduled on Wednesday, August 6 at 4:30 PM ET.
Needham conference webcast link http://wsw.com/webcast/needham68/tree
Earnings conference call Dial in #: (877) 606-1416(707) 287-9313 outside the United States/ CanadaTo listen to a replay of the earnings call Toll free #: (855) 859-2056(404) 537-3406 outside the United States/ CanadaReplay Passcode: 78803003 Replay will be available beginning at 7:30 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, August 6 until 11:59 p.m. on Monday, August 11, 2014. About Tree.com, Inc.Tree.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: TREE) is the parent of several brands and businesses that provide information, tools, advice, products and services for critical transactions in consumers' lives. Our family of brands includes: LendingTree®, GetSmart®, LendingTreeAutos SM, LendingTree Education SM and LendingTree HomePros SM. Together, these brands serve as an ally for consumers who are looking to comparison shop for loans, autos, education, home services and other services from multiple businesses and professionals who will compete for their business. Tree.com, Inc. is headquartered in Charlotte, NC and maintains operations solely in the United States. For more information, please visit www.tree.com . Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110518/MM04466LOGO SOURCE Tree.com, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV