Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (NYSE:INN) (the “Company”) today announced that President and CEO, Dan Hansen, will participate at the Smith Travel Research (“STR”) Hotel Data Conference in Nashville, Tenn. on August 14, 2014. Mr. Hansen will join the panel discussion “Are we there yet? When the U.S. hotel industry will reach its peak” at 8:30 AM CDT in the Symphony Ballroom at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel.
About Summit Hotel Properties
Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. is a publicly-traded real estate investment trust focused primarily on acquiring and owning premium-branded, select-service hotels in the upscale and upper midscale segments of the lodging industry. As of August 1, 2014, the Company’s portfolio consisted of 90 hotels with a total of 11,353 guestrooms located in 22 states.
For additional information, please visit the Company’s website,
www.shpreit.com and follow the Company on Twitter at @SummitHotel_INN.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV