Papa John’s International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) today announced that the Board of Directors has approved a 12 percent increase in the quarterly dividend payable on Papa John’s International, Inc. common stock, resulting in a quarterly dividend rate of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 on an annual basis. The Board of Directors declared the $0.14 dividend per common share, payable August 22, 2014, to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 13, 2014.
Certain matters discussed in this press release which are not historical facts are “forward-looking statements” that involve risks and uncertainties. For a discussion of such risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements, see “Part I. Item 1A. - Risk Factors” of the Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2013. We undertake no obligation to update publicly any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of future events, new information or otherwise.
For more information about the Company, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV