- Core funds from operations (“CFFO”) increased 160% to $3.4 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2014 from $1.3 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2013.
- Operating income increased 47% to $1.8 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2014 from $1.2 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2013.
- Total revenues grew 148% to $11.6 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2014 from $4.7 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2013.
- On July 21, 2014, IRT completed its underwritten public offering selling 8,050,000 shares of IRT common stock for $9.50 per share raising gross proceeds of $76.5 million. RAIT Financial Trust (“RAIT”), IRT’s largest stockholder and the parent company of IRT’s external advisor, purchased 300,000 shares of common stock in the offering, at the public offering price, for which no underwriting discounts and commissions were paid to the underwriters. After giving effect to this offering, the percent of IRT’s outstanding common stock held by RAIT was reduced from 39.4% to 28.2%.
- IRT acquired 2 properties totaling 372 units for $41.8 million during the quarter ended June 30, 2014.
Independence Realty Trust Announces Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.