NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Live Nation Entertainment
(LYV) shares are down -0.5% to $23.21 in after-hours trading on Thursday after reporting earnings of 11 cents per diluted share, 19 cents less than they reported a year ago, and 4 cents short of analysts' expectations.
The concert and entertainment company reported second quarter revenue of $1.66 billion, slightly ahead of analysts' forecast of $1.6 billion.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
TheStreet Ratings team rates LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT as a Buy with a ratings score of B-. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation:"We rate LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT (LYV) a BUY. This is driven by a few notable strengths, which we believe should have a greater impact than any weaknesses, and should give investors a better performance opportunity than most stocks we cover. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins."
LYV data by YCharts
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV