TARRYTOWN, N.Y., July 31, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc., (Nasdaq:PGNX), an oncology company focused on developing innovative ways to target and treat prostate cancer, announced today that it will host a conference call and webcast to review second quarter 2014 financial results on Friday, August 8, at 8:30 a.m. ET.
To participate, please dial (877) 250-8889 (domestic) or (720) 545-0001 (international) and reference conference ID 82702559. A live webcast will be available in the Media Center of the Progenics website, www.progenics.com , and a replay will be available for two weeks.
About ProgenicsProgenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is developing innovative medicines for oncology, with a pipeline that includes several product candidates in later-stage clinical development. Progenics' first-in-class PSMA targeted technology platform includes an antibody drug conjugate therapeutic in a two-cohort phase 2 clinical trial and a small molecule targeted imaging agent that has completed patient dosing in a phase 2 trial. Among other assets in its pipeline of targeted radiotherapy and molecular imaging compounds is Azedra™, an ultra-orphan radiotherapy candidate also in a phase 2 study under an SPA. Progenics' first commercial product, Relistor ® (methylnaltrexone bromide) for opioid-induced constipation, is partnered with and marketed by Salix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. For additional information, please visit www.progenics.com. Editors Note: For more information, visit www.progenics.com. Follow us on LinkedIn ®.
CONTACT: Melissa Downs Investor Relations (914) 789-2801 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV