PALO ALTO, Calif., July 31, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ocera Therapeutics (Nasdaq:OCRX), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on acute and chronic orphan liver diseases, today announced that it will release its second quarter financial results on August 11, 2014 at approximately 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The company will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time that same day. A replay of the call will be available for one month following the event.
To access the conference call via the Internet, go to www.ocerainc.com . To access the live conference call via phone, dial 1-877-317-6789. International callers may access the live call by dialing 1-412-317-6789. The reference name to enter the call is Ocera Therapeutics, Inc.
The replay of the conference call may be accessed that same day after 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, via the Internet, at www.ocerainc.com , or via phone at 1-877-344-7529 for domestic callers, or 1-412-317-0088 for international callers. The reference number to enter the replay of the call is 10050051.About Ocera Ocera Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of OCR-002 (ornithine phenylacetate). OCR-002 is an ammonia scavenger and has been granted orphan drug designation and Fast Track status by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, or FDA, for the treatment of hyperammonemia and resultant hepatic encephalopathy in patients with acute liver failure and acute on chronic liver disease. For additional information, please see www.ocerainc.com .
CONTACT: Michael Byrnes Ocera Therapeutics, Inc. Communications@ocerainc.com 650-475-0150
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV