DENVER, July 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- RE/MAX and Children's Miracle Network Hospitals ® (CMN Hospitals ® ) kick off the third annual Month of Miracles tomorrow in a collaborative effort to increase awareness for sick and injured children. Throughout the month of August, RE/MAX Miracle Agents, Offices and Teams are encouraged to make a donation to local CMN Hospitals ® after each closed residential or commercial property sale.
One-hundred percent of the donations made by RE/MAX Associates during the Month of Miracles and year-round stay local and help fund life-saving treatments, medical equipment and valuable research for 170 member hospitals across the U.S. and Canada.
"Leveraging the power of RE/MAX Associates during the Month of Miracles encourages a national effort to help kids who need it most," said Mike Reagan, RE/MAX Senior Vice President, Business Alliances. "Every hour, CMN Hospitals treat 675 kids with trauma, 39 kids with diabetes, 92 kids with cancer, 39 kids in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU ®) and 97 kids for surgeries. As business leaders, we have an incredible opportunity to show our support."
Although donations are made throughout the year, August serves as a reminder that RE/MAX Associates are invested in the well-being of their local communities, particularly the children. The relationship between RE/MAX and CMN Hospitals began in 1992 and Associates across the U.S. and Canada have since raised more than $130 million. In 2013 alone, Associates raised nearly $8.2 million.There are a variety of ways to participate in the Month of Miracles celebration. A RE/MAX Miracle Home or commercial Miracle Property is recognizable by a rider on top of RE/MAX yard signs. Many homes on remax.com are flagged as a Miracle Home with the CMN Hospitals yellow and red balloon icon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV