NEW YORK, July 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of McGraw Hill Financial (NYSE: MHFI) has approved a regular quarterly cash dividend on the Corporation's common stock. The dividend of $0.30 is payable on September 10, 2014, to shareholders of record on August 26, 2014.
McGraw Hill Financial has paid a dividend each year since 1937 and is one of fewer than 25 companies in the S&P 500 that has increased its dividend annually for the last 41 years. The annualized dividend rate of $1.20 per share represents an average compound annual dividend growth rate of 9.5% since 1974.
About McGraw Hill Financial:McGraw Hill Financial is a leading financial intelligence company providing the global capital and commodity markets with independent benchmarks, credit ratings, portfolio and enterprise risk solutions, and analytics. The Company's iconic brands include: Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, Platts, CRISIL, J.D. Power, and McGraw Hill Construction. The Company has approximately 17,000 employees in 29 countries. Additional information is available at www.mhfi.com.
Investor Relations: http://investor.mhfi.comMedia Relations Contacts: Jason Feuchtwanger Director, Corporate Media Relations (212) 512-3151 (office) (347) 419-4169 (cell) Jason.email@example.com Emily Fredrix Goodman Manager, Corporate Communications and Social Media (212) 512-2825 (office) (347) 621-8541 (cell) firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations Contact: Chip Merritt Vice President, Investor Relations (212) 512-4321 email@example.com SOURCE McGraw Hill Financial
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV