Call of Duty®: Ghosts caps off an extraordinary season of content with the release of the fourth and final DLC pack, Call of Duty®: Ghosts Nemesis, coming first, exclusively to Xbox platforms on August 5. Throughout this year’s DLC season, Call of Duty: Ghosts has introduced several franchise firsts, including new killstreaks featuring the galaxy's ultimate hunter, the deadly Predator, and one of cinema’s most iconic horror characters, Michael Myers, new weapons like the dual purpose “Maverick” Assault Rifle/Sniper Rifle and the tactical 2-in-1 Ripper SMG/Assault Rifle, as well as an all new episodic saga for Extinction.
“First off I want to thank every one of our fans. The dedication of our players is overwhelming. The whole team at Infinity Ward is really excited about the release of the Nemesis and we think it’s a great way to close out what’s been a really fun DLC season,” said Mark Rubin, Executive Producer at Infinity Ward. “DLC is a great way to unleash creative new content that is often the direct result of community feedback and interaction. So thank you again to the millions of people who play Call of Duty: Ghosts every day and keep the feedback coming!”
The DLC season closes out strongly with Call of Duty®: Ghosts Nemesis , which introduces four new multiplayer maps from the most varied locales, each with unique Field Orders specific to the map, and includes the exhilarating conclusion of Extinction’s four-part narrative with “Episode 4: Exodus,” where players fight for mankind’s survival as the Cryptid invasion reaches its deadly climax.
The four new small-to-medium multiplayer maps in Nemesis are designed specifically for Call of Duty’s distinctive fast-paced, gun-on-gun gameplay.
- “Goldrush” is set in an abandoned gold mine in the Southwest United States, where an intricate network of cavernous tunnels and perilous shafts create the ideal setting for medium to long range combat; while two mine carts race along the abandoned tracks offering players a fast way to traverse the map. Players who complete the unique field order on Goldrush will unleash a howling pack of wolves that will descend upon their enemies.
- “Subzero” drops players into a frigid Canadian submarine base that has been hastily evacuated, with control room, submarine pen and research facilities all left eerily empty. Built around the traditional three-lane design, this medium-sized map harbors a mysterious terror that will decimate your enemies upon completion of the map’s unique field order.
- In “Dynasty,” players are transported to a lakeside Chinese village surrounded by picturesque mountains, vivid gardens, and spectacular architecture – a serene environment that is anything but Zen-like. Multiple pathways crisscross the village in this medium map with a variety of elevation and numerous back alleys that create flanking routes. The unique field order on “Dynasty” allows players to call in an air strike of vertical takeoff fighter jets, while one lingers behind to give you unmatched air superiority.
- Nemesis cranks the frenetic multiplayer action to unprecedented levels with the fourth multiplayer map, “Showtime,” a sadistic reimagining of the smallest map in Call of Duty® history, the fan favorite map from Call of Duty® 4: Modern Warfare® “Shipment.” In the futuristic arena of “Showtime,” blind corners and narrow pathways provide momentary reprieve from the outright mayhem within the central square comprised of several shipping containers. Tight confines call for shotguns and SMGs. Survive long enough to be rewarded with one of three killstreaks: lethal automated gun turrets at key locations on the map, an air drop with multiple care packages or a deadly gas attack that forces the action back into the center of the arena.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts