SAN MATEO, Calif., July 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced continued strong momentum among organizations converting from on-premise Sage ERP systems to NetSuite's cloud business management suite. Fast-growing companies such as UK-based Seraph Science, Ireland-based SLA Mobile, and US-based Hub Pen Company, SIGNWarehouse and United Exchange Corporation are among the more than 500 organizations to abandon Sage for the greater business agility, visibility, flexibility and scalability for growth that is possible with NetSuite's integrated suite for financials / ERP, CRM, ecommerce and professional services automation (PSA). To learn more about what NetSuite offers to Sage users, please visit: http://www.netsuite.com/portal/solutions/sage.shtml.
By moving to NetSuite, former Sage users such as EcoBox, Cequal Products, Ibex Outdoor Clothing, Mountz Incorporated, Just Marketing International and Harvey Maria have been able to:
- Improve business efficiency by eliminating redundant data entry and the time, cost and errors associated with using separate systems for accounting, sales, customer support, marketing, inventory and ecommerce.
- Gain a comprehensive real-time view across the organization with flexible, on-demand reporting and role-based dashboards.
- Eliminate significant IT cost and complexity with NetSuite's proven, secure cloud solution that eliminates the hassles of managing, maintaining and upgrading business applications.
- Grow the business with the broader functionality that Sage lacks, including CRM and cross-channel B2B and B2C commerce on websites and physical point-of-sale (POS) locations.
- Gain greater mobility in distributed environments, with personnel at multiple domestic or international locations able to access the system on demand without the need for an unreliable VPN connection.
- Expand the business with new acquisitions, subsidiaries and geo-specific locations with the NetSuite OneWorld global business management solution and its capabilities for multi-subsidiary management, global financial consolidation, multi-currency conversions and local taxation support.
UK-based Seraph Science, Ireland-based SLA Mobile, and US-based Hub Pen Company, SIGNWarehouse and United Exchange Corporation are among the companies running their growth-oriented businesses faster and more cost-efficiently in the NetSuite cloud.
Seraph Science ( www.seraphscience.com) is a London-based marketing company providing services to technology firms wanting to reach C-level executives. The business was formed in April 2013 and launched on NetSuite based on the experiences of its founder and CEO, James Harris. James had used Sage and other applications for CRM and marketing in fragmented environments at three previous companies. At each of those companies, personnel struggled with poor visibility and manual work across data silos that limited growth potential. Despite being familiar with Sage, Seraph Science abandoned this environment for NetSuite's unified financials, CRM and marketing solution as an agile foundation for strategic growth. Seraph Science uses NetSuite for its internal processes, as well as a tool in client engagements, consolidating C-level prospect data for clients such as NetSuite, SAS and Appian for multi-week marketing engagements. James estimates Seraph Science is able to operate with 30% less personnel than would otherwise be needed in a fragmented environment of Sage and other applications, and has reduced project delivery times from 12 weeks to eight weeks. NetSuite also provided significant cost efficiencies in comparison to a combination of applications."NetSuite has meant we're able to do more projects for clients faster, without adding headcount," James said. "We can be much more agile and test new markets without high setup costs and high risk. As we scale internationally, NetSuite is going to allow us to accelerate very quickly."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts