NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Glu Mobile
(GLUU) shares are down -9.2% to $6.26 in pre-market trading after being downgraded to "hold" from "buy" by analysts at Benchmark, who lowered their price target to $6.74 from $7.93 on Tuesday.
The downgrade comes as analysst see the momentum for the mobile gaming company's smash hit Kim Kardashian: Hollywood slowing down in the second half of the year as well as dilution from the company's recent acquisition of Cie Games for $100 million.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
Separately, TheStreet Ratings team rates GLU MOBILE INC as a Sell with a ratings score of D. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation:"We rate GLU MOBILE INC (GLUU) a SELL. This is driven by multiple weaknesses, which we believe should have a greater impact than any strengths, and could make it more difficult for investors to achieve positive results compared to most of the stocks we cover. The area that we feel has been the company's primary weakness has been its disappointing return on equity."
GLUU data by YCharts
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV