CAMP HILL, Pa., July 31, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.205 per share, or $0.82 per share on an annualized basis, payable November 15, 2014 to shareholders of record at the close of business on October 15, 2014.
The action marks the Company's 258 th consecutive quarterly cash dividend, and continues the Company's long-standing tradition of rewarding shareholders with reliable dividends every year since 1939.
Harsco Corporation provides a range of engineered products and services to industries that are fundamental to worldwide economic growth, including steel and metals production, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 2000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com .
CONTACT: Investor Contact David Martin 717.612.5628 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact Kenneth Julian 717.730.3683 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV