Revenues Increased 33.9% to $71.9 Million; Earnings per Diluted Share $0.12
PHOENIX, July 31, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inventure Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNAK) ("Inventure Foods"), a leading specialty food marketer and manufacturer, today reported financial results for the second quarter and six months ended June 28, 2014.
Second Quarter 2014 Highlights
- Net revenues increased 33.9% to $71.9 million.
- EBITDA* increased 79.7% to $6.4 million.
- Diluted earnings per share were $0.12.
- Net revenues increased 36.3% to $139.4 million.
- EBITDA* increased 72.8% to $11.5 million.
- Diluted earnings per share were $0.20.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV