LONDON, July 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Centrica plc, the integrated energy company, has undertaken a series of video interview with the senior management team to coincide with the release of the interim results.
Rick Haythornthwaite outlines the work he has undertaken since taking up his position as Chairman, with a focus on improving stakeholder relations. He says that "it's essential to get underneath the fundamental question of what does responsible capitalism look like in the energy sector today" and welcomes the CMA market assessment as an opportunity for the facts to be independently considered.
Sam Laidlaw, CEO, admits that it has been a 'difficult' half, with the warm weather in the UK and extremely cold weather in the US working against the business. He talks through the programmes that are in place targeting a return to growth in 2015. As his retirement approaches he also reflects on how much Centrica has transformed since he took up his role in 2006.Assessing the financial performance Group FD, Nick Luff, updates on guidance as well as explaining the reasons for the asset disposals. Further interviews with Chris Weston, Managing Director, International Downstream and Mark Hanafin, Managing Director, International Upstream discuss performance in British Gas, Centrica Energy and Direct Energy. The interview and transcript are available now on http://video.merchantcantos.com. MerchantCantos produces in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44-207-936-1352. SOURCE Centrica plc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV