- Revenues were $468.6 million, up 14.9 percent year-over-year and 8.6 percent on a pro forma basis (pro forma assumes the acquisitions of Whitaker Medical, LLC and CyberCoders Holdings, Inc. in December 2013 occurred at the beginning of 2013).
- Adjusted income from continuing operations (a non-GAAP measure defined below) was $30.6 million ($0.56 per diluted share).
- Income from continuing operations was $20.7 million ($0.38 per diluted share). Income from continuing operations included $2.1 million ($1.3 million net of income taxes, or $0.02 per diluted share) in acquisition, integration and strategic planning expenses, which were not included in our previously announced estimates.
- Adjusted EBITDA (a non-GAAP measure defined below) was $54.4 million.
- Leverage ratio (total indebtedness to trailing twelve months Adjusted EBITDA) was 1.98 to 1 at June 30, 2014, down from 2.2 to 1 at December 31, 2013.
- Board of Directors authorized a $100 million share repurchase program.
On Assignment Reports Results For Second Quarter Of 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.