The company announced it is selling $900 million of convertible senior notes due 2020 and 2021. The underwriters of the offering have a 30-day option to buy an additional $135 million worth of notes to cover any overallotment.
Must read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- QIHU's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 11.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 141.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- QIHOO 360 TECHNOLGY CO -ADR reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, QIHOO 360 TECHNOLGY CO -ADR increased its bottom line by earning $0.76 versus $0.40 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.50 versus $0.76).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Internet Software & Services industry. The net income increased by 784.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $5.55 million to $49.12 million.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, QIHOO 360 TECHNOLGY CO -ADR's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 459.59% to $100.46 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, QIHOO 360 TECHNOLGY CO -ADR has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 17.73%.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: QIHU Ratings Report