3 Stocks Pushing The Services Sector Lower
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.46, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. To add to this, UWN has a quick ratio of 1.59, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- 37.29% is the gross profit margin for NEVADA GOLD & CASINOS INC which we consider to be strong. Regardless of UWN's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, UWN's net profit margin of -1.37% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $0.41 million or 69.13% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow NEVADA GOLD & CASINOS INC is still fairing well by exceeding its industry average cash flow growth rate of -80.10%.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 186.4% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $0.24 million to -$0.20 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts