3 Stocks Pushing The Consumer Goods Sector Lower
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 21.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Beverages industry average. The net income increased by 2.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $208.75 million to $214.45 million.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.55, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.79 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- The gross profit margin for COCA-COLA FEMSA SAB DE CV is rather high; currently it is at 51.35%. Regardless of KOF's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 6.47% trails the industry average.
- COCA-COLA FEMSA SAB DE CV's earnings per share improvement from the most recent quarter was slightly positive. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, COCA-COLA FEMSA SAB DE CV reported lower earnings of $4.28 versus $5.11 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.66 versus $4.28).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.