MBIA Inc. (NYSE:MBI) will host a webcast and conference call for investors on Thursday, August 7, at 8:00 a.m. (EDT) to discuss its second quarter 2014 financial results and other issues related to the Company. The dial-in number for the call is (877) 694-4769 in the U.S. and (404) 665-9935 from outside the U.S. The conference call code is 74173128.
The conference call will consist of brief comments on the second quarter 2014 results followed by a question and answer session for investors. MBIA’s second quarter financial results press release and 10-Q filing will be issued after the market closes on Wednesday, August 6, 2014. The financial results release, 10-Q and other disclosures will be posted on the Company's website, www.mbia.com, prior to the start of the conference call.
A replay of the conference call will be available approximately one hour after the completion of the call on August 7 until 11:59 p.m. on August 22 by dialing (800) 585-8367 in the U.S. or (404) 537-3406 from outside the U.S. The replay call code is 74173128. The replay of the call will also be available on the Company's website.
MBIA Inc., headquartered in Armonk, New York, is a holding company whose subsidiaries provide financial guarantee insurance, as well as related reinsurance, advisory and portfolio services, for the public and structured finance markets, and asset management advisory services. Please visit MBIA's website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV