10 Stocks George Soros Is Buying in 2014
NEW YORK (Stockpickr) -- At Stockpickr, we track the top holdings of a variety of high-profile investors, such as Warren Buffett and Carl Icahn.
One of our most popular professional portfolios is that of George Soros' Soros Fund Management. Keeping in mind that Soros Fund Management conducts hundreds of transactions every quarter -- in the most recently reported quarter, for example, the firm increased its stake in more than 200 stocks -- we thought we'd single out some of its recent top buys.
What follows is a closer look at 10 of the 30 holdings that Stockpickr tracks in its George Soros portfolio. These stocks saw position increases of 60% or more in the most recently reported quarter ended June 30.10. Google Google (GOOG) comprises 0.8% of Soros' portfolio as of the most recently reported quarter. The 194,489-share position is an increase of 76,469 shares, or 69.1%, over the previous quarter.
Read More: Warren Buffett's Top 10 Dividend Stocks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV