For Armani Building in Florida, Giorgio Decided Every Detail
SAN DIEGO (TheStreet) -- U.S. Giorgio Armani fans will soon have an entirely new way to indulge in the fashion icon's legendary sense of style.
The Armani Group recently announced it is breaking ground on its first residential development in the United States.
The 60-story property is being built in partnership with New York/Miami-based Dezer Development and The Related Group.Residences by Armani/Casa in Miami will be in Sunny Isles Beach, Fla., just north of Bal Harbour, and will include 260 homes that reflect Armani's aesthetic sensibilities. The 1% Is About to Meet the Prefab Home Baccarat Has Your $60 Million Penthouse in Manhattan You Can Book Versace's Miami Mansion as Your Luxury Hotel Porsche Design Tower Miami, a first-of-its-kind building featuring a one-of-a-kind automobile lift system that lets owners park vehicles in their homes. "Giorgio has reviewed all of the floor plans, all of the designs ... We didn't imagine he was going to be this involved. It's been a huge push for us that he is this involved. What's being put together is so unique it can't be created anywhere else." Dezer and partner Carlos Rosso, of The Related Group, are just back from a long stay in Milan, Italy, where the duo worked hand in hand with Armani designing the property. Specific details and images of the interior of the homes are not yet available, but Dezer and Rosso say they reflect Armani's style down to every last detail.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV