PHOENIX, July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Two new Jamba® At-Home fruit and vegetable smoothies have become available to health conscious consumers today as Blue Fusion and Red Fusion officially arrive in grocery, and mass merchandise stores nationwide. Pairing vitamin-rich vegetables such as purple carrot, sweet potato and spinach with naturally sweet fruits like dark cherries, strawberries and blueberries, Blue Fusion and Red Fusion offer an unparalleled combination of nutrition and convenience in the form of a blend-at-home smoothie kit.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.multivu.com/players/English/7249751-new-fruit-veggie-fusion-smoothies-jamba-at-home-taste-convenience-nutrition/
Blue Fusion and Red Fusion represent the latest offering from innovative food manufacturer Inventure Foods, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNAK), the company responsible for introducing the "at home" smoothie line to grocery store freezers four years ago in partnership with Jamba Juice Company (NASDAQ: JMBA).
The new fusion smoothies take the guesswork out of making a great-tasting fruit and veggie smoothie blend that is equally suitable as breakfast on the go, lunchtime snack or post workout replenishment.
- Made with whole frozen fruit
- 100 percent of the recommended dietary allowance of vitamin C, 40 percent of vitamin A and 25 percent of vitamins D, E, K, B1 and B6 with each eight-ounce serving
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, and featuring 130 calories (or less) per eight-ounce glass
- Suggested retail price ranges from $2.99 - $3.99 for each package (two servings per package)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV