DEARBORN, Mich., July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- Ford is the presenting sponsor of the 67th annual Bronner Brothers International Hair Show & Convention, which kicks off this weekend in Atlanta
- Ford is bringing together some of the country's top natural hair industry experts for a panel discussion hosted by LaTavia Roberson of R&B Divas Atlanta and a Grammy Award winner
- Ford will give away the keys to a 2015 Mustang to a Bronner Brothers attendee, while participants can experience and learn about Ford's newest products in a fun and meaningful atmosphere. Test drives, including the new 2015 Expedition, will be offered – along with an interactive booth display and surprise celebrity appearances
This weekend the city of Atlanta will be abuzz with thousands of hair industry professionals as part of the 67th annual Bronner Brothers International Hair Show & Convention. Ford, an 11-year collaborator on the trade show, will be there to shine the spotlight on the business and activity centered around the natural hair care industry as part of its involvement in this year's show.
The panel, "The Business of Natural Hair: Changing Landscape or Trend?" will be hosted by LaTavia Roberson of R&B Divas Atlanta and a Grammy Award winner. Panelists include Jane Carter, CEO of Jane Carter Solutions; Tamika Day and Jamal Edmonds, natural hair stylists and 2013 Ford Top Ten Winners; and Lexi, founder of natural hair blog www.lexiwiththecurls.com.
"We are thrilled to be able to provide the forum around a conversation that is so relevant within the beauty industry as a whole," said Shawn Thompson, manager, Ford Multicultural Marketing. "This panel discussion will not only generate dialogue, but it will hopefully provide industry professionals with additional information that will help their respective businesses continue to thrive and adapt to the ever-changing beauty landscape."Bronner Brothers, which is billed as the largest cosmetology trade event of its kind, will take place at Georgia World Congress Center, Aug. 2-5, 2014. Ford's natural hair panel will take place Sunday, Aug. 3 from noon to 1:30 p.m. In addition to showcasing new industry tools, trends and technology, the convention features educational classes, competitions and entertainment events targeting licensed barber and beauty professionals. As part of its collaboration, Ford will provide an opportunity for attendees to drive some of its latest products, like the new 2015 Expedition. In addition, one Bronner Brothers attendee will walk away with keys to the all-new 2015 Mustang. "Ford's commitment to diversity and inclusion is integrated across every aspect of the company," said Thompson. "Through efforts with trusted brands like Bronner Brothers, we maintain the ability to drive deeper brand connections with multicultural consumers. This year marks the continuation of an exciting collaboration that celebrates black culture and its influence on creative beauty trends around the globe." Throughout the show, interactive activities will take place at the Ford display, including giveaways and surprise celebrity appearances.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV