SpartanNash Company, (Nasdaq: SPTN) will announce its second quarter 2014 financial results after the stock market close on Wednesday, August 13, 2014.
The Company will host a conference call to discuss these results with additional comments and details on Thursday, August 14, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. ET. The call will be broadcast live over the Internet hosted at SpartanNash’s website at www.spartannash.com under the “Investor Relations” section and will remain available for replay on the Company’s website for approximately ten days.
SpartanNash Company (SPTN) is the largest food distributor serving military commissaries and exchanges in the United States, in terms of revenue. The Company's core businesses include distributing food to military commissaries and exchanges and independent and corporate-owned retail stores located in 44 states and the District of Columbia, Europe, Cuba, Puerto Rico, the Azores, Bahrain and Egypt. SpartanNash currently operates 166 supermarkets, primarily under the banners of Family Fare Supermarkets, D&W Fresh Markets, No Frills, Bag 'n Save, Sun Mart and Econofoods.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV