Facebook recently put up some impressive numbers. Ad revenue advanced $2.68 billion in the second quarter, up 67% year over year.
The real news, though, was the social network's continued progress in mobile ads, which accounted for about 62% of that total, or $1.66 billion. In the first quarter, Facebook exceeded the $1 billion mark for mobile ads for the first time.Randall was quoted in a recent article for the E-Commerce Times: “Facebook is no longer a company transitioning to mobile,” Randall, a technology portfolio manager for Covestor, told the E-Commerce Times. “It has already arrived.” To learn more about how Covestor works, contact our Client Advisers at email@example.com or 1.866.825.3005. Or you can try Covestor's services with a free trial account.
The post Covestor’s Randall: Facebook is a mobile ad player appeared first on Smarter Investing Covestor Ltd. is a registered investment advisor. Covestor licenses investment strategies from its Model Managers to establish investment models. The commentary here is provided as general and impersonal information and should not be construed as recommendations or advice. Information from Model Managers and third-party sources deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Transaction histories for Covestor models available upon request. Additional important disclosures available at http://site.covestor.com/help/disclosures. For information about Covestor and its services, go to http://covestor.com or contact Covestor Client Services at (866) 825-3005, x703.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV