EPR Properties (NYSE: EPR) today announced that the Company’s President and CEO, David Brain, appeared as a featured guest on CNBC’s “Mad Money with Jim Cramer” Monday, July 28, 2014. Click here to view the appearance.
He also appeared on Bloomberg’s “Market Makers” this morning, July 29, 2014. Click here to view the appearance.
About EPR Properties
EPR Properties is a specialty real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests in properties in select market segments which require unique industry knowledge, while offering the potential for stable and attractive returns. Our total investments exceed $3.8 billion and our primary investment segments are Entertainment, Recreation and Education. We adhere to rigorous underwriting and investing criteria centered on key industry and property level cash flow standards. We believe our focused niche approach provides a competitive advantage, and the potential for higher growth and better yields. Further information is available at www.eprkc.com.About CNBC’s “Mad Money with Jim Cramer” Hosted by Jim Cramer, the "Mad Money" mission is educational: to teach you how to analyze stocks and the market like a pro. About Bloomberg’s “Market Makers” Erik Schatzker and Stephanie Ruhle use analysis, insights and A-list guests to help set up your daily market trades.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV