LAS VEGAS, July 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Caesars Entertainment Corporation (NASDAQ: CZR) will host a conference call at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time Monday, August 11, 2014, to review its second quarter results. The call will be accessible in the Investor Relations section of www.caesars.com.
If you would like to ask questions and be an active participant in the call, you may dial (844) 231-6441, or (832) 412-1752 for international callers, and enter Conference ID 55917191 approximately 10 minutes before the call start time. A recording of the live call will be available on the company's web site for 90 days after the event.
About CaesarsCaesars is the world's most diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new resorts, expansions, and acquisitions, and now operates casinos on three continents. The company's resorts operate primarily under the Caesars®, Harrah's®, and Horseshoe® brand names. Caesars also owns the London Clubs International family of casinos. In addition, Caesars Interactive Entertainment Inc., which as of October 21, 2013 became a subsidiary of CAC, has proprietary rights to the Bingo Blitz and World Series of Poker trademarks. Caesars is focused on building loyalty and value with its guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence, and technology leadership. Caesars is committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognizes the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment. For more information, please visit www.caesars.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV