SUNNYVALE, Calif., July 29, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (Nasdaq:AMCC) ("AppliedMicro") today reported its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2015, ended June 30, 2014.
- Consolidated net revenue of $50.3 million
- GAAP net loss of $13.1 million or $0.17 per share
- Non-GAAP net income of $0.2 million or $0.00 earnings per share
Commenting on AppliedMicro's first quarter operations, Dr. Paramesh Gopi, President and Chief Executive Officer, said, "We are very pleased to report that we have shipped initial production X-Gene™ units. Purchase orders continue to grow and backlog is building. The creation of the ARM 64-bit based server category is underway." Dr. Gopi continued, "We experienced strong demand for our connectivity products while we saw a sharp decline in legacy PowerPC embedded products. The contributions of the base business continue to support our growth initiatives."
AppliedMicro provides non-GAAP results as additional information relating to its financial condition and business trends. This information should be considered in conjunction with corresponding GAAP measures. A reconciliation between GAAP and non-GAAP financial results is provided in the financial tables section of this press release.Conference Call and Webcast Management will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast to discuss first quarter results and business and financial outlook today, July 29, 2014, at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time / 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
|WEBCAST:||Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.apm.com|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV