3 Diversified Services Stocks Pushing The Industry Higher
- HGSH's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 20.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 157.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- CHINA HGS REAL ESTATE INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, CHINA HGS REAL ESTATE INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.46 versus $0.11 in the prior year.
- HGSH's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.29 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Even though the company has a strong debt-to-equity ratio, the quick ratio of 0.13 is very weak and demonstrates a lack of ability to pay short-term obligations.
- The gross profit margin for CHINA HGS REAL ESTATE INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 33.12%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the weak results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 28.67% has significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$3.65 million or 2084.23% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts