- Commenced dosing in the Phase 1b study of DX-2930 in HAE patients;
- Dyax licensee, Eli Lilly and Company (Lilly), began marketing CYRAMZA™ (ramucirumab) as a single agent treatment for patients with advanced gastric cancer after prior chemotherapy;
- KALBITOR ® net sales were $16.6 million, an increase over the second quarter 2013 net sales which were $8.6 million;
- KALBITOR patient demand units (units sold by distributors to hospitals or patients) increased by approximately 40% over the second quarter 2013; and
- Cash, cash equivalents and investments at June 30, 2014 totaled $187.7 million.
Dyax Corp. Announces Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.