Ballantyne Strong, Inc. (NYSE MKT: BTN), a provider of digital equipment, screens and managed services as well as specialty lighting equipment, today announced that the company will issue its financial results for the 2014 second quarter before the market opens on Friday, August 8, 2014.
A conference call to discuss 2014 second quarter financial results will be held on Friday, August 8, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time / 10:00 a.m. Central Time. Investors and analysts are invited to access the conference call by dialing 866-652-5200 (domestic) or 412-317-6060 (international), and referencing “Ballantyne Strong.” There will also be a live webcast of the call available at the Investor Relations section of http://www.strong-world.com.
After the live webcast, a replay will remain available in the Investor Relations section of Ballantyne Strong’s website. A replay of the call will be available at 877-344-7529 (domestic) or 412-317-0088 (international) through August 18, 2014, conference ID 10050368.
About Ballantyne Strong, Inc. ( www.strong-world.com )Ballantyne Strong is a provider of digital equipment, screens and managed services as well as specialty lighting equipment. The Company supplies major and independent theater chains, top arenas, theme parks and architectural sites around the world. Through its subsidiary, Convergent Media Systems, the Company is also a leading player in digital signage and content creation and distribution systems for the retail, hospitality, financial services, cinema and government markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV