The company's chat app reached a new milestone of one million daily active users on Monday, MeetMe announced. The announcement comes six weeks after MeetMe's app reached 900,000 daily active users.
Must read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, MEETME INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- MEETME INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, MEETME INC reported poor results of -$0.29 versus -$0.18 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings (-$0.20 versus -$0.29).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Internet Software & Services industry. The net income increased by 53.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$7.33 million to -$3.42 million.
- This stock has increased by 29.34% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the future course of this stock, we feel that the risks involved in investing in MEET do not compensate for any future upside potential, despite the fact that it has seen nice gains over the past 12 months.
- Although MEET's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.07 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. To add to this, MEET has a quick ratio of 1.58, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: MEET Ratings Report