BARNSLEY, England, July 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MAM Software Group, Inc. (NASDAQ Capital Market: MAMS) (the "Company" or "MAM"), a leading global provider of on-premise and cloud-based business management solutions for the auto parts, tire and vertical distribution industries, announced that Michael Jamieson, Chief Executive Officer, and Charles Trapp, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Needham Interconnect Conference at 3:30 p.m. ET, on Wednesday, August 6, 2014 in Public Track 1. The conference will be held August 5-6, 2014 at The Westin New York Grand Central Hotel, 212 East 42 nd Street, New York, NY. MAM Software management will be available during the day on August 6, 2014 for one-on-one meetings. To schedule a one-on-one meeting, please contact your Needham representative or Peter Seltzberg at HaydenIR at 646-415-8972.
Investors and other interested parties may access the live presentation on the company's website at http://www.mamsoftware.com/usa/investor-relations. This webcast will be archived for 90 days following the live presentation.
About Needham Interconnect Conference
Needham's Annual Interconnect Conference will feature public growth companies and later-stage private companies in the Consumer Internet & Digital Media and Software & Services markets. The Interconnect Conference provides investor access to companies that are defining key investment trends including: Big Data, Cloud Computing, EdTech, FinTech, HCM, Online Marketplaces, Network Security, SaaS, SoLoMo, and Strategic Outsourcing. One-on-one meetings with companies will be available for qualified investors. This conference is by invitation only. Please contact your Needham salesperson for registration details as space will be limited.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV