Seymour saw some value in shares of JCP, pointing out that sentiment can change very quickly in stocks where there are a lot of short-sellers.
Finerman said the share buyback plan at Nordstrom (JWN) is likely improving the company’s forward guidance. She is still a buyer of Macy’s (M). Adami is also a buyer of Macy’s near current levels, and said investors could buy Nordstrom around $63.50 or $64.
Seymour called General Motors (GM) a long-term investment that has some short-term headwinds. He is long the stock and finds its valuation attractive.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV