Accuvant, the authoritative source for enterprise information security, today announced that former Coca-Cola chief information security officer (CISO) Renee Guttmann has joined the company as a vice president in the Accuvant Office of the CISO. In her new role, Guttmann is responsible for providing guidance to security leaders within enterprise-level organizations to enable them to think differently about security strategies so they can change, innovate and be more successful.
Renee Guttmann, vice president, Office of the CISO, Accuvant (Photo: Business Wire)
Guttmann brings 20 years of information security experience to Accuvant. While at Coca-Cola, she established an enterprise-wide information risk management program to address information security, privacy and business continuity planning risks across the Coca-Cola system, including headquarters and the bottling divisions. Previously, Guttmann held information security and privacy leadership roles for Time, Inc. and Time Warner, Inc., and various positions at Gartner, Inc., Capital One and Glaxo Wellcome. She has received numerous industry awards including CSO Magazine Compass Award for the Complete CSO and CSO Executive Women’s Forum Award for Security Excellence within a Corporation.
“Accuvant is committed to helping CISOs and their teams innovate so they can plan, build and run more successful security programs,” said Jason Clark, Accuvant’s chief security and strategy officer. “Renee’s deep global security experience and solid track record in driving strategic business results through security make her a great addition to our team. She is a tremendous asset to our company, our clients and the CISO community at-large.”
Guttmann and the other members of the Accuvant Office of the CISO provide support in five main areas:
- Creating or adjusting security strategies to be business-driven and threat based;
- Communicating and selling the vision to executives;
- Increasing awareness of the threats, model actors and indicators;
- Providing timely advice and assessment of current plans and strategies; and,
- Delivering industry-wide thought leadership in advancing the role of the CISO.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV