KNOXVILLE, Tenn., July 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE: RGC), a leading motion picture exhibitor owning and operating the largest theatre circuit in the United States, today announces a way for guests to share their love of moviegoing and Share a Coke. In the spirit of sharing all summer long, Coca-Cola and Regal Cinemas are teaming up to introduce "Tweet-a-Coke." Part of Coca-Cola's "Share a Coke" campaign, "Tweet-a-Coke," gives fans the chance to Share a Coke via Twitter.
A social-commerce first for Coca-Cola, moviegoers can buy and Tweet a friend a Coca-Cola at participating Regal Cinemas across the country. They simply connect a credit card to their Twitter account, then tweet a friend using @TweetACoke, the word "enjoy" and their friend's Twitter handle.
"Regal Cinemas is excited to be Coca-Cola's first 'Tweet a Coke' partner," said John Curry, senior vice president of food service at Regal Entertainment Group. "Together, Coca-Cola and Regal Cinemas have been bringing happiness to moviegoers for 12 years, and now we're teaming up to make this summer of sharing even bigger."
"Tweet-a-Coke" serves as a digital experience for Coca-Cola's 'Share a Coke' campaign which extends an invitation to America to find their name and the names of family, friends, colleagues on a bottle of Coca-Cola… and together open a little extra happiness this summer. The campaign features 20-ounce bottles with the iconic Coca-Cola logo swapped out for 250 of the nation's most popular names among teens and Millennials. To find out which names are available in-stores, fans can visit ShareaCoke.com. 'Share a Coke' will also tour the nation with more than 500 stops where people can customize Coca-Cola mini cans for themselves and a second can for someone special. ShareaCoke.com offers date and location information for the cross-country tour.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV