ServiceNow (NYSE:NOW), the enterprise IT company, today announced that Secure-24, a provider of IT operations, application outsourcing and cloud computing, is using ServiceNow software-as-a-service to create a single system of record for managing and automating IT and business service delivery.
Based in Southfield, Mich., and supporting clients around the globe, Secure-24's customers require speedy delivery of IT services that can be highly customized.
To better support its operational needs, Secure-24 replaced four separate cloud-based applications with ServiceNow. By consolidating on the ServiceNow platform, Secure-24 can better manage and automate functions in these interrelated services:
- Customer Relationship Management—Secure-24 migrated from a leading SaaS CRM to ServiceNow to run its sales force automation and customer lifecycle management. Secure-24 is now using a custom application they created on the ServiceNow platform designed to meet the specific needs of their selling process. The Secure-24 marketing team manages sales campaigns by tracking throughput, lead generation and qualification across the entire customer lifecycle, which is completely managed within ServiceNow.
- Project Management Systems - Secure-24 uses another application they developed on the ServiceNow platform to automate the workflow to procure IT support and resources for newly signed customers. This new solution has streamlined processes and has substantially increased performance speeds.
- Human Resources—Secure-24 has automated HR processes including employee onboarding and off-boarding through another custom-built ServiceNow application, which is key to support employee changes in this fast growing company. New employees can get up-to-speed more quickly with a self-service portal that is customized for employees’ roles, such as engineering or accounting.
- IT Governance, Compliance and Auditing—Using the ServiceNow IT Governance, Risk and Compliance application, Secure-24 now has objective evidence to support internal audits, as well as those required by its customers in regulated industries such as pharmaceuticals and finance. The company has also built an application they branded as ServiceNow Knowledge Check to validate that its employees comply with its quality management system. For example, if Secure-24 makes an update to its policies and procedures, the application workflow triggers a task within the ServiceNow Change Management application that certifies that employees have signed off.
“At Secure-24, we have a strong focus on continuous improvement to deliver the best IT solutions for our clients,” said Caleb Mitchell, vice president of quality and process integrations, Secure-24. “By moving to ServiceNow as a single system of record, our technical teams can deliver even faster service through the synergy of process integrations and drive increased operational efficiencies.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts