NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Seven companies are set to report their quarterly results after the closing bell today, including Dow component and credit-card giant American Express (AXP), biotech giant Amgen (AMGN), pharmacy-benefit manager Express Scripts (ESRX) and U.S. Steel (X).
Among the seven, the biggest year-to-date gainer is Trinity Industries (TRN), whose stock is up 65%. Trinity makes products for railcars, barges and highway construction.
Also Included in today's pre-earnings profiles is gold miner Newmont Mining (NEM), which is up 11% so far this year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV