Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (NYSE: INN) (the “Company”) today announced that it will report financial results for the second quarter of 2014 on Wednesday, August 6, 2014, after the market closes.
The Company will conduct its quarterly conference call on Thursday, August 7, 2014, at 9:00 AM ET. To participate in the conference call please follow the steps below.
- On August 7, 2014, dial 800-688-0836 approximately ten minutes before the call begins (8:50 AM ET).
- Enter participant passcode 52973094.
- Please state your full name and company affiliation and you will be connected to the call.
A live webcast of the quarterly conference call will be available through the Company’s website, www.shpreit.com. A replay of the quarterly conference call webcast will be available until 11:59 PM ET Thursday, August 14, 2014 by dialing 888-286-8010; participant passcode 27286725. A replay will also be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.shpreit.com, until November 4, 2014.
About Summit Hotel PropertiesSummit Hotel Properties, Inc. is a publicly-traded real estate investment trust focused primarily on acquiring and owning premium-branded, select-service hotels in the upscale and upper midscale segments of the lodging industry. As of July 28, 2014, the Company’s portfolio consisted of 90 hotels with a total of 11,353 guestrooms located in 22 states. For additional information, please visit the Company’s website, www.shpreit.com, and follow on Twitter at @SummitHotel_INN.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV