NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TheStreet's Jim Cramer answers Twitter (TWTR) questions from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, and the first one asks where Walmart (WMT) stands in the wake of Family Dollar's (FDO) deal with Dollar Tree (DLTR).
Cramer calls Dollar Tree a "juggernaut" and tells Walmart to look out. The low end, which used to be Walmart's, is now Dollar Tree's and Cramer loves the store. He finds the prices are great and the selections are terrific and he prefers to go there over Walmart.
The next question asks if suppliers such as GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) or service providers would benefit when the new iPhone comes out. Cramer responds with Skyworks (SWKS) and notes Cirrus Logic (CRUS) has come down, but he does not like to out-think these situations. If investors like Apple (AAPL) off an iteration, then they should buy the stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV