- Energy Efficiency Results – On average, the three projects are expected to reduce building energy use by 21%, a total forecasted reduction of over 1.5 million kilowatt hours per year. The energy efficiency measures range from high performance variable speed fan HVAC units, to LED lighting and advanced energy management systems.
- Water Conservation Results – Combined, these projects are forecasted to reduce potable water consumption by more than a half million gallons per year, accomplished through smart water management, xeriscaping, and high efficiency plumbing fixtures.
- Waste Management Results – In total, over 16,500 tons of waste was diverted from the landfills during construction. The diverted material was either re-used on-site during construction, or sent to an off-site recycling facility.
Regency Centers Receives LEED Certification For Three Developments
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.