Mack-Cali Realty Corp Stock Upgraded (CLI)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 121.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $23.07 million to $51.12 million.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $57.48 million or 4.27% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -37.20%.
- MACK-CALI REALTY CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, MACK-CALI REALTY CORP swung to a loss, reporting -$0.88 versus $0.38 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings (-$0.11 versus -$0.88).
- The gross profit margin for MACK-CALI REALTY CORP is rather low; currently it is at 18.94%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the weak results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 31.69% is above that of the industry average.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market, MACK-CALI REALTY CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts