MENLO PARK, Calif., July 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Protiviti ( www.protiviti.com), a global consulting firm, has been ranked among the top five firms in the Kennedy Vanguard™ of Financial Services Risk Consulting Providers. The ranking is included in the 2014 Risk Consulting in Financial Services report 1 by Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory. According to the report, Protiviti is a "formidable player in the risk space," based on the quality of services it provides and the experience of the people it hires.
"The high ranking given to our services in the Kennedy Risk Consulting report is the result of our dedicated focus on solving our clients' risk and compliance problems, the outstanding and growing reputation of our firm in the financial services marketplace, plus the proven breadth and depth of our team's delivery experience," said Cory Gunderson, managing director and global risk and compliance practice leader for Protiviti. "With the continuing emphasis on creating stronger risk management and compliance capabilities in the financial services industry, the need has never been greater for a reliable, collaborative, hands-on consulting partner who combines unparalleled expertise with exceptional client service."
According to the report, "Financial services clients are having a regimen of risk management imposed on them from above by regulators, and they are overwhelmed by the dizzying new layers of complexity this is adding to their businesses as well as by the ever-escalating cost." In such an environment, it is essential for companies to work with a consulting partner that they can trust and that offers the precise services they need. The Kennedy Vanguard of Financial Services Risk Consulting Providers assesses firms in terms of the relative breadth and depth of their channel optimization and customer experience in consulting capabilities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV