HOUSTON, July 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cardtronics, Inc. (Nasdaq:CATM), the world's largest retail ATM owner, announced today that, according to D.F. King & Co., Inc., it had received, as of 5:00 p.m., New York City time on July 25, 2014 (the "Consent Expiration"), tenders and consents from the holders of approximately $64 million in principal amount of its 8.250% senior subordinated notes due 2018 (CUSIP No. 14161HAE4) (the "Notes") pursuant to its previously announced cash tender offer (the "Offer") for any and all of the outstanding $179,442,000 principal amount of the Notes. In connection with the Offer, Cardtronics also solicited consents to certain proposed amendments to the indenture governing the Notes, but insufficient consents were received to effect the amendments, and Cardtronics has waived this condition to its Offer.
Subject to closing Cardtronics' pending private offering of senior notes later today and the satisfaction or waiver of the remaining conditions to the Offer, holders whose Notes were tendered prior to the Consent Expiration and accepted for purchase will receive the "Total Consideration" on an initial settlement date, which is also expected to be July 28, 2014. The Total Consideration for each $1,000 principal amount of Notes tendered and not withdrawn prior to the Consent Expiration is $1,046.25.
Notes tendered prior to the Consent Expiration may no longer be withdrawn.The Offer is scheduled to expire at 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on August 8, 2014, unless extended or earlier terminated (the "Expiration Time"). Holders tendering their Notes after the Consent Expiration and prior to the Expiration Time will be eligible to receive only the "Tender Offer Consideration," which is $1,016.25 for each $1,000 principal amount of Notes and does not include a consent payment, on the final settlement date, which is expected to be August 11, 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV