American Express Global Business Travel (“GBT”) today announced new servicing and technology tools and platforms that foster stronger connections and enable smarter communications with travelers and travel managers. Central to these solutions is GBT’s focus on interacting with business travelers when and how they want to be reached, and ensuring a seamless experience from trip planning and booking to traveler care in the case of a disruption. The solutions announced today include the launch of First from American Express Global Business Travel and major enhancements to GBT’s existing A X CONNECT product and TripCase integration.
“There is no question that global commerce is at an important nexus, with strong groundswells of consumerization and globalization shaping the demands of our customers and changing the way all businesses do business,” said Bill Glenn, President and CEO of American Express Global Business Travel. “Technology and innovation that address these trends are at the heart of our strategies for growth as we continue our transformation at GBT.”
Mr. Glenn added, “We understand that ease and efficiency are as paramount to business travelers as are consistency, control, and transparency to the companies that send their employees out on the road. The solutions we’ve announced today demonstrate our commitment to investing in technology that meets both of these needs. Moreover, they enable communications that are succinct, highly relevant, proactive and immediately accessible – crucial aspects of on-the-go interaction with today’s connected business traveler.”
New Premium Service PlatformFirst from American Express Global Business Travel is a new solution for road warriors and executive travelers that provides them the end-to-end experience they deserve – from personalized business trip planning, to continuous monitoring and anticipation of traveler needs, to proactive care while on the road. The bedrock of First is the elite team of expert travel counselors and the next-generation technology behind them. These travel experts go above and beyond simply selecting the right airline seat or meal preference. They are virtually alongside the traveler, 24/7. First travel counselors are empowered to advocate and immediately resolve issues on the traveler’s behalf, utilizing strong supplier relationships and the latest travel disruption notification technology to help ensure a comfortable, productive, and safe trip. They are committed to finding solutions that remove travel obstacles and ensure a traveler can maximize productivity while on the road. Through First, travelers get to experience:
- A thorough welcome interview during which the First team gains a deep understanding of the traveler’s habits, priorities and preferences.
- Access to a single, dedicated team of deeply experienced travel specialists who are available any day, any time, no matter where the traveler is located, and who can take all those unique traveler preferences into account without ever having to ask the same question twice.
- Advanced technology that immediately identifies a caller by any of his or her phone numbers and ensures the travel expert has all relevant information and preferences necessary to anticipate and address the traveler’s needs.
- Proactive disruption management through A X CONNECT, GBT’s traveler care solution, enabling First travel experts to proactively alert travelers to potential problems and secure alternative travel arrangements via SMS, email or by using a dedicated mobile app.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts