- Free summer reading resources are available for teachers, parents and children, including summer booklists, expert tips, activity sheets, and more.
- 4 U.S. Governors and 42 Gubernatorial Spouses pledged to help spread the important message about children reading over the summer by signing on as Reading Ambassadors. Scholastic will donate 500 books to the school of e ach Reading Ambassador's choice, and many of the Ambassadors are hosting reading events in their respective states.
- Summer reading apps include the Scholastic Reading Timer, an app to enter reading minutes on-the-go, and the Scholastic Parents Facebook calendar app, which features daily links ranging from expert tips to articles to family-friendly activities. The Facebook calendar app also offers Friday Freebies every week throughout the summer, which offers parents a chance to win fun prizes like a "Reading Under the Stars" kit or brand new books for their children.
Kids Break 2013 World Record In The Scholastic Summer Reading Challenge, Logging 200 Million Minutes And Counting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.