The stock was up 0.47% to $32.77 at 9:31 a.m. on Monday.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.50, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels.
- CABOT OIL & GAS CORP has improved earnings per share by 33.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CABOT OIL & GAS CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.67 versus $0.31 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.12 versus $0.67).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 32.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $89.11 million to $118.42 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $329.57 million or 18.85% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CABOT OIL & GAS CORP has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 16.72%.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: COG Ratings Report